Thursday, August 20, 2009

Three Question Thursday

1. What’s one of your vices?
Lateness. Good gracious, I run late to everything. We have yet to make the opening song at church for the 8 am service. Usually I am running into the building I work at with two minutes to spare. I am not a morning person and it shows. Those who sit by me know that I do not converse until 10 am.
My second vice ... shopping. I cannot resist a good deal. If it's on sale, I can justify!

2. What’s one dish you ate growing up that you have fond memories of?
Stove top stuffing. I have distinct memories of my dad making a box of stuffing (and only a box of stuffing) for dinner while my mom was off doing other things. Not exactly a balanced meal, but I was as happy as a clam.

3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Five years ... I will be 31 and one year away from getting my French bulldog (side note: Lance told me that I have to be 32 before we can get a dog). Perhaps there will be a child in my life and perhaps I will either have done something fabulous with this master's degree I am slaving away at or I'll be working part-time and staying home part-time with aforementioned child. Either possibility would be nice!



1 comment:

lanismama said...

Love your blog. Also love that you have two of my vices as well - I love Stove Top as much as fake instant mashed potatoes and Kraft Mac/Cheese. :)g