Tuesday, September 1, 2009

25 Things to Celebrate in September

I haven't had the best of mornings, but I wanted to post something on more of a chipper note. Look at all the fun things you can do to celebrate during this month! Now that it's September I start dreaming of things like roasted squash and football games. In reality, those things are more October than September. Typically September will be rather indian-summerish. But today is Cherry Popover Day - yippie! If you are anything like me, you don't really like real cherries. Just candy that is artificially flavored :) I'm such a healthy person. I'm looking forward to White Chocolate Day - I think I'll celebrate it with a White Chocolate Mocha.

1. National Biscuit Month.
2. National Honey Month.
3. National Papaya Month.
4. National Potato Month.
5. National Waffle Week.
6. Cherry Popover Day (Sept 1st).
7. Macadamia Nut Day (Sept 4th).
8. Cheese Pizza Day (Sept 5th).
9. Coffee Ice Cream Day (Sept 6th).
10. Date Nut Bread Day (Sept 8th).
11. Hot Cross Bun Day (Sept 11th).
12. Peanut Day (Sept 13th).
13. Cream Filled Donut Day (Sept 14th).
14. Linguine Day (Sept 15th).
15. Guacamole Day (Sept 16th).
16. Apple Dumpling Day (Sept 17th).
17. Cheeseburger Day (Sept 18th).
18. Butterscotch Pudding Day (Sept 19th).
19. Pecan Cookie Day (Sept 21st).
20. Ice Cream Cone Day (Sept 22nd).
21. White Chocolate Day (Sept 23rd).
22. Cherries Jubilee Day (Sept 24th).
23. Pancake Day (Sept 26th).
24. Strawberry Cream Pie Day (Sept 28th).
25. Coffee Day (Sept 29th).

1 comment:

*carrie* said...

Wow, that is a fun list. Is it crazy that they're all related to food?! I definitely want to celebrate the 16th--guacamole day! =)