Thursday, September 17, 2009

Three Question Thursday

Here's Three Question Thursday comin at ya straight from Iowagirleats.com


1. How do you like your eggs?
Scrambled eggs give me the willies. I think it's the texture. In fact, most eggs give me the willies. I like them fried hard or hard boiled. But I won't eat the yolk of a hard boiled egg. Or I like them in egg salad or as deviled eggs!

2. Would you rather be stung by a bee in the eyelid or have a giant catfish think your finger is bait and clamp onto your hand? (You can thank Bear Grylls for that question…)
Stung by a bee in the eyelid. I imagine massive swelling, but better than a catfish flapping about and making my hand bleed or fall off.

3. What was last year’s Halloween costume?
Haha. Last year Lance and went to a couple of costume parties where Lance was the hunter and I was a deer. I dressed in brown and had antlers. Lance dressed in hunting gear orange and carried a fake bow and arrow. I wanted something inexpensive and the only things I bought were the antlers and the bow and arrow. I'll need to dig up a photo of that ...

I'm getting excited for season premiere week next week on ABC ... Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters. And now I'm enjoying Glee and I've always loved the SUMMER show of So You Think You Can Dance?. I feel a littl over capacity now that it's on this fall too. Obviously, I watch too much tv. Thank goodness for TiVo otherwise I wouldn't ever see anything.

Here's a great giveaway that you should read about or even participate in!

No comments: