Thursday, October 1, 2009

Three Question Thursday

Three questions that my brain can hardly handle ...
1. Where did you go on your last vacation?
2. What’s your favorite Fall/Winter holiday?
3. What was your first job?


1. Major vacation: Kauai, Hawaii in April. Just after I got laid off ... not the best timing.
Minor vacation: Holland, MI the end of July to visit fun friends Mandy & Aaron

2. Hands down, Christmas. But I love celebrating harvest with pie, squash, turkey ... So maybe this is an indication that I just love to cook and I love fall comfort foods.

3. First job was at a t-shirt, skateboard shop called The Mark-It. I made a whopping $5.25/hour. But I do know how to adhere grip paper on a skateboard and rotate wheels. Something most people would not guess about one of the world's preppiest people! :)

No comments: