- House Rules by Jodi Picoult
- I loved, I lost, I made spaghetti by Giulia Melucci
- Same kind of different as me by Ron Hall
- The Zookeeper's Wife: A War Story by Diane Ackerman
- The Last Night in Twisted River by John Irving
- Let the Great World Spin by Colum McCann
- The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
- The Piano Teacher: A Novel by Janice Y.K. Lee
- Return to Sullivans Island by Dorothea Benton Frank
- The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton
I'm also currently reading The Outside Boy by Jeanine Cummins and Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanna Weaver. I'm about 60 pages into The Outside Boy. If it doesn't start picking up soon I'm abandoning it. I also started The Ames Girls earlier in the summer and abandoned it because it was dull. Favorites of the above mentioned books: Same kind of different as me and The Last Night in Twisted River.
I wished that I like running as much as I like reading. Alas. Reading doesn't make me any thinner. I suppose in that respect, neither does cooking.
So ... 10 books. Not too shabby. What are you reading? What recommendations do you have for me?