Sunday, February 28, 2010

Saying No.

Sometimes saying no is hard for me. And sometimes the hardest person to say no to is myself. Because the expectations I set for myself are a teensy bit unattainable. For example, we have tickets to the ISU men's basketball game on Tues night. Well, Wed. I am supposed to have cooking club - international theme a la Olympic style - and I really want to go. I really want to try out Asian Dumpling Soup with Vegetables but I don't think that I should. You see, we'll leave straight after work for Ames and I'm sure that I won't be home until probably 11 pm ... which makes for a very long night if I'm making some random soup I've never even tried before ... Again, sometimes the hardest person to say no to is myself. Because I want to do it all! (speaking of saying no - will someone please take the open bag of M&Ms from me??)

No comments: