Friday, November 11, 2011

Work Food Days

They bring out the best and the worst in me. The really do.



The best of Kara

1) I get to demonstrate my culinary prowess. Let's be frank. This gal can cook (except for chocolate chip cookies, but that's a story for another day)
2) I get to taste all sorts of fun things from everyone else that I normally don't take the time to make or buy (Krispie Kremes!)
3) I don't have to pack a lunch
4) I get to nibble all day long
5) Free food! Free food!

The worst in Kara
1) I get super annoyed by people who don't bring in food and proceed to eat everyone else's food
2) I get even more annoyed when someone signs up to bring "ketchup." Really!?!? Does one single bottle of ketchup even count as a contribution? According to Lance, not even a single bachelor can get away with that. Not unless they bring all of the condiments.
3) I wonder about people's common sense when they bring creamed herring. Again, quit being stupid and bring something that people actually want to eat.
4) I see random people from other departments stopping in the conference room and filling up a plate for themselves. This morning, I even saw a person filling up a plate of food who doesn't even work here!


You can stop reading now. Obviously this post was of utmost importance :)

1 comment:

Nicole @ one half world said...

This made me laugh. I have run little kids out of our ABF class before or told teenagers, "I'm sorry, these treats are for the adults in this class." Is that bad??? I don't feel bad about it.