Tuesday, May 18, 2010

True Confessions

It's true confession time with K-Squared (my RMI nickname)
  • It's 10:03 pm and I think I'm hungry for a chocolate chip cookie. Ya know, the fresh, homemade kind, warm from the oven. Yep, I'm baking cookies when I should be getting for bed ...
  • My driver's license is 71 days past the expiration date. I would have had no clue if the Hy-Vee guy hadn't said something when I was buying my single dark beer and Marsala wine for my Marsala Chicken. I'm going to go and try and renew it tomorrow morning. If they make me take the drivers test I'm up a creek with no paddle. I have absolutely no concept of how fast you are supposed to drive in a school zone versus a business area. My concept of speed limits consist of 45 mph everywhere except the interstate. Then the base speed limit is 70 mph.
  • The last time my parents visited my mom thought that "RuPaul's Drag Race" was about cars.
  • The Wii Fit ticks me off in no way an electronic device should be able to do. On occasion, my Wii Mii makes a rotund, slightly chubby Kara version. Yes, I know that chocolate chip cookies are not the best idea at 10:03 pm.
  • During my health screen at work, one of the previous nurses remembered me as the girl who passed out during the blood draw.
  • I own three ipods. The last one was completely unintentional.

This ends today's version of True Confessions. I have I haven't overshared :)

1 comment:

Rose said...

I won't even indulge you as to how many ipods our households owns. I am sticking with my old school nano because I think it looks cool in a retro sort of way! :o)