Thursday, May 27, 2010

I Believe

I love the power of music. The song, "I Believe" by Blessed Union of Souls has always been special to me.
There are many things I believe in. I believe in God first, husband second, family third, and everything else falls in where there is room.
I believe in the power of a 20 minute power nap.
I believe that the work ethic and attitudes of a Midwesterner are second to none.
I believe that food is an art form. I might not be able to express myself by painting a picture, but I think there is beauty in a well put together salad.
I believe that God has given everyone gifts, sometimes it's just hard to know how to utilize them.
I believe that it never hurts to ask. The squeaky wheel gets the grease!
I believe that you are never too fat for a new purse. Or a new pair of shoes for that matter.
I believe that I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. It is only through Him that I have life.

No comments: