Monday, April 19, 2010

What's for Dinner?

I haven't been posting my weekly menu plans lately. Frankly, because I didn't think what I ate for supper was all that fascinating. In fact, some of the food we have isn't all that appealing. But I've gotten a couple of comments from friends that they think it's fun to know what I'm eating. So back by popular demand, K&L menus!

Monday: Ham & Bean soup (did you know we have 30+ lbs of ham in my freezer. That was result of miscommunication as to who was supposed to purchase the Easter ham. Sadly, I'm not a huge ham person either)
Tuesday: BLATs - Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado, Tomato Sandwiches (crap I forgot to buy a tomato last Saturday)
Wednesday: Chicken Stir-fry
Thursday: Santa Fe Chicken and Rice
Friday: Burger bar + cheesy potatoes
Saturday lunch: Oriental Chicken Salads
Saturday supper: Eat out for Lance's birthday!
Sunday lunch: White Chicken Chili
Sunday supper: Homemade Pizza (or leftovers - depending on energy levels)

No comments: