Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Spinach Deep Dish Pizza

Perhaps you noticed on my freezer inventory that I have 3 deep dish spinach pizzas listed. There's a reason for this. Lance was sampling a new product at our Hy-Vee in Dec and got to try a sample of this pizza. It's phenomenal. We both love deep dish pizza, but the best place to get it is Chicago. We're not there all that often (in fact it's probably closer to never). But this pizza quenches my hunger for deep dish.




The brand is called "The Dish" and it's made in Missouri.




Yes, it's going to be more expensive than your typical frozen pizza, but it's still cheaper than going to Chicago for it! If you can find it in your grocery store, pick one up. I really like the spinach version. The crust is so perfectly crunchy and pairs perfectly with the ooey gooey cheese. I'm making myself hungry now ....

No comments: