Sunday, January 10, 2010

Brief Hiatus

I took a brief hiatus from blogging this past week. I've been done with school since just before Christmas, so it's been nice to take a little break from life all around. But school has officially started again as has life. We have one more Christmas to celebrate next weekend with Lance's family. I really need to take down my Christmas decorations. It's going to be Valentine's Day here and I'm still going to have my tree up! This past weekend will have been the only weekend we've been home from Dec 18 to Jan 17.
Lance and I got a Wii for Christmas and I have to shamefully admit that most of my free time has gone to playing silly games on it. Things like cow racing ... I will say, I did start and finish all of the Twilight series in the matter of six days. Multiple snow storms and long car rides did attribute the short reading duration. But yes, our gift to each other this year was a Wii. We also have Wii Play, Super Mario Brothers, Wii Sports, Mario Kart, and Wii Fit. A plethora of games!

1 comment:

Rose said...

My decorations are still up too-although Scott unplugged the outside lights yesterday.

Super Mario on Wii is awesome!!