I haven't posted 2012 Resolutions. I reviewed 2011 Resolutions and it appears that I didn't do so hot.
1. I haven't learned how to make any Korean dishes yet. Opps. That's 2 years running that I haven't managed to achieve this resolution. I guess there's always 2012.
2. Walking twice a day, 15 minutes a day. I did do this pre-baby, but haven't really since. I do think the walking helped with the labor and delivery process, along with the regular practice of yoga.
3. Grow a more expansive and varied garden. We did try, but were hindered by the rabbit who, unbenost to us, took up residence in the garden and proceeded to eat all of my edamame and green peppers. I have never hated one adorable, small, furry creature more.
I have 4 resolutions for 2012. Based on prior resolutions, 4 is probably ambitious.
1. Learn how to make a Korean food dish.
2. Incorporate more vegetables into our diets.
3. Pay down 1/3 of my student debt.
4. Be content, but be fearless.
I'll being doing separate posts expanding my reasons for each resolution, but I wanted to end with this clip from the comic strip Calvin & Hobbs. I loved Calvin and Hobbs growing up, I think it had something to do with Calvin being an only child with a big imagination. I can relate as an only child with an imaginary friend named Bobby who lived in my bedroom closet. But I think Calvin is a hoot :)