1. Finish recovering my couch pillows.
2. Clean my bathroom. And the rest of the house.
3. Sew a new valance for the kitchen.
4. Paint my bathroom.
5. Install the new light fixture in the bathroom.
6. Spot clean the bedroom carpets, specifically the spot in our bedroom where Lucan squeezed out a tube of foundation. (I love my child. I love my child. I love my child.)
7. Find hiding spots for all of Lucan's crap.
8. Create and hang a gallery wall in the kitchen.
9. Order pictures for #8.
10. Hose off the deck
11. Plant flowers in the deck hangers.
12. Mop hardwoods. Again. Then make Lucan eat outside for the rest of the week.
13. Clean out the garage.
14. Hound people who haven't RSVPd yet. C'mon people. I know our generation has no concept of what RSVP means, but let's try here :)
15. Come up with Mexican Cinco de Mayo decorations. Or decide to throw in the towel and call it "good enough."
Like I said, feel free to stop on by, complete one of these tasks and cross it off my to-do list.
Good gracious. This little Mexican man combines everything that is wrong about Cinco de Mayo and stereotypes.