Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Baby Lusts

I should stop reading baby blogs because all they do is bring out the baby gear lusts in me ....
A Petunia Picklebottom Diaper Bag retailing for a cool $170.



This super pricey baby book



This adorable wall decal if Lance puts his foot down and refuses to put in wainscoting.

Some fun monogramming for the nursery


Basically anything from Pottery Barn Kids, even a nautical rug for this land-locked nursery.


But isn't this vespa print adorable? Especially since there's a more likely chance of mini-vans in our future, rather than vespas?



Basically, I need to stay off of etsy.com and away from Pottery Barn Kids.

2 comments:

Linz said...

I love all of it! You are going to have one stylish baby..even if it's not the high priced lusty stuff that you end up with.. ;)

Rachel and Jamie said...

I love all those! That diaper bag is on my list for baby #2!