Monday, February 15, 2010

I love.

In honor of Valentine's Day, a post about things I love (yes, I realize that yesterday was Valentine's Day, a day late, a dollar short)

Baby Soft perfume
The song "Everything" by Michael Buble - I especially love the music video
Dermont Mulroney in My Best Friend's Wedding
Fritos with my chili
The soccer head butting game on Wii Fit
Clare de Lune
Trois Gymnopédies: Gymnopédie No. 1 (Lent et Douloureux)
Photoshopping shiny noses out of pictures
Silence in our house
Fire kisses (our cat gives wet nose kisses)
Pandora.com
45 minute car trips by myself where I get to pick the music
Privo shoes
My Old Navy jersey skirts - (black, navy, grey blue, brown - I bought one in each color)
New desktop wall paper from smashingmagazine.com every month

I love all of these things along with the implied: Jesus, Lance, family, friends. :)

1 comment:

*carrie* said...

Things I do not love include that soccer heading game. I'm terrible!