Tuesday, April 24, 2012

How I came to love $22 lip balm

$22.50 is an extreme amount to pay for lip balm. I realize this. But Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment is more than lip balm. This lip balm is glorious stuff. It's super smooth and has a fantastic scent. I sort of want to eat it. Which is not at all healthy and sort of pica like.

But if you don't want to pay $22.50 for lip balm (and no one in my income bracket does or can) sign-up to be a beauty insider with Sephora. It doesn't cost anything. It's more of a points/freebie tracking system. The last couple of years they've had really great birthday gifts. Last year it was Happy Birthday shower gel from Philosophy and this year's birthday gift (drum roll please ...) is a duo of Fresh Sugar Lip Balms - clear and rose.



If anyone has an extra $22.50 burning a hole in their pocket and wants to buy me something, look no further :)

No comments: