Tuesday, November 9, 2010

"If it smells like Funk it must be us"

Ah, the wisdom of Fergie and her Black Eyed Pea friends. So wise, so deep :) Sometimes in life we fall into a rut and need a little pick me up. Generally sleep deprivation or a crappy day at work can attribute to my funk-iness. Here are my personal pick me up suggestions:

1. Christmas music.
2. Non-fat, no whip, White Chocolate Mocha
3. A cookie.
4. 30 minutes of some sort of mindless tv.
5. Throwing piles of accumulated junk into the trash.
6. Fuzzy therapy ala Fire
7. 10 minutes of perusing old Calvin & Hobbes comic strips.
8. Skirt twirling.
9. 15 minute walk combined with Glee soundtrack singing.
10. "Be at rest once more, o my soul, for the Lord has been good to you" Psalm 116:7

What are your mood boosters?

No comments: