Thursday, October 8, 2009

Three Question Thursday

1. Do you prefer pie filling or the crust?
2. What’s the last thing you bought?
3. What’s your personal style?


1. Oh pie, isn't it a package deal? I love the whole thing ... The filling perfectly compliments the crust and the crust is the perfect carrier for the filling. I love them equally :)
2. The last thing I bought was postage to mail my interlibrary loans back to Spokane, WA!
3. I'm trendy classic. I wear a lot of skirts and jewel tones. In fact, I'm a big fan of jewel tones, meaning amethyst, emeralds, sapphires, rubies, etc. Washed out colors=washed out me. Stick with something solid, but with color.
The main places I shop are at Ann Taylor Loft, Gap, Target, and Banana Republic. I like trends, but I don't like craziness. If it doesn't work for my body, then I don't attempt it. Just because it's fashionable, doesn't mean it will look good. And I dress my age, meaning no shopping in the juniors department.

No comments: