Saturday, November 20, 2010

Favorite Places to Eat in Des Moines

I love food. I love eating out. If given the opportunity, I'd eat out every chance I get. But I can't. Because we'd be poor.

Here are my list of favorites (some glamorous, some not):

  • Centro - be still my beating heart, their Chocolate Creme Brulee
  • Flying Mango - Cajun Shrimp & Dirty Rice
  • Ban Thai - Cashew Nut Chicken
  • El Rodeo - Chicken Chimichanga
  • Noodle Zoo - love all their soups
  • Z'Mariks - Pesto bowl and their Teriyaki bowl
  • Hickory Park - sometimes with their mashed potatoes I feel like I've died and gone to heaven (yes, not DM, but still fab)
  • Dublin Bay - best and most wonderful Cottage Pie I've ever had (also not DM, I know)

Where is your favorite place to eat?

1 comment:

Leah said...

Oh me too!!! I love eating out!

Luvs!