Saturday, November 6, 2010

Amazon

I like to think that I'm eclectic in my music tastes, but recent amazon downloads would indicate differently. In fact, amazon has been my new BFF recently with the purchase of Lance's Christmas present (which is going to be AWESOME!), a used Lindsey Lohan "Freaky Friday" dvd, a $10 renewal to Real Simple and 3 new country albums. It's just hard when amazon has some really fantastic online deals!

Here are my latest additions to my music collection:







But with Taylor Swift & Sugarland at $3.99 and Little Big Town at $5, it's cheaper than itunes and cheaper than buying the physical cd. Love it! The moral of the story is this: amazon is the place to be.

1 comment:

*carrie* said...

Two things:

1. Just learned from Real Simple that every day Amazon has a new free song to download by clicking on the daily deals header.

2. Shameless plug to click through to Amazon via a link on my blog because I get a small kick-back from each purchase made that way.