Monday, June 14, 2010

Seattle Day 1

Seattle Day 1

Lance and I were blessed to stay with Joel and Stacy and their fabulous daughter, Willa, in Seattle. On our first day we took the ferry out to Bainbridge Island. I got a coffee and proceeded to have my full Seattle experience. Lance then proceeded to vomit in a park. No lie. Apparently 4 people in our small group all got a stomach bug. Not good. But Lance managed to bounce back in the time span of a day and not ruin the entire trip. Here is a few pictures of our first day in Seattle.

This picture encompasses everyone quite well. Lance looks nauseated, Joel is smiley and zippy and Stacy looks like she's protecting Willa from the paparazzi (aka me!)


Joel is goofy.

The only picture of Stacy and I during our trip. Sad!

Qwest Field, home of the Seattle Seahawks.
Seattle skyline.
Bainbridge Island.
More Bainbridge Island.

Church steeple on BainIsland

Troll under the bridge. Stacy drove in a circle for a full 15 minutes, but we did find it!
By that time we took Lance back to the house to let Lance sleep it off. I woke him at 10 pm to convince him that food is a good thing.

No comments: