Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What's Playing on my iPod

I'm in a country, upbeat sort of mood. This is what apple genius came up with:
  • Kiss a Girl - Keith Urban
  • Love Who You Love - Rascal Flatts
  • Lookin' for a Good Time - Lady Antebellum
  • Runaway - Love and Theft
  • Red Light - David Nail
  • Wild at Heart - Gloriana
  • It Happens - Sugarland
  • Once in a Lifetime - Keith Urban
  • Better as a Memory - Kenny Chesney
  • Here - Rascal Flatts
  • Trying to Stop your Leaving - Dierks Bentley
  • Hicktown - Jason Aldean
  • I Say God Today - George Strait
  • All We'd Ever Need - Lady Antebellum
  • Every Time I Hear Your Name - Keith Anderson
  • If Even I Could Love - Keith Urban
  • You Save Me - Kenny Chesney
  • Already Gone - Sugarland
  • You Won't Find This - Carrie Underwood
  • Forever - Rascal Flatts
  • Settle for a Slowdown - Dierks Bentley
  • My Best Friend - Tim McGraw
  • Everybody - Keith Urban
  • A Little More You - Little Big Town
  • Settlin' - Sugarland

Isn't that a fun playlist? Granted you need to be in a little bit pop-country sort of mood. Mattie - I think that you would like this playlist :)

No comments: