Saturday, November 28, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

My friend Rose, at A Record of Rose, tagged me for a Kreativ Blogger Award. Rose is a friend of mine and Lance from days of Woodbury County 4-H. She was actually Woodbury County Fair queen the year after I was and was Fair Queen with Lance, who was Woodbury County's first ever Fair King. She lives in the next town over and is a new mom!

Anyway, the point of this award is to post about things you value and things that you do not.

Things I Value
  • People who remember that Christmas is about the birth of CHRIST
  • Naps :)
  • My Kitchen Aid mixer
  • My community of friends and support
  • Being employed

Things I Do Not Value

  • People who are inconsiderate to other people's time
  • Christmas presents that aren't thoughtful and are just "stuff"
  • People who embody beliefs because that's what's "popular"
  • Passive-aggressiveness

And those are few things about me!

No comments: