Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Caribou Coffee



Hands down, my favorite place to get coffee is Caribou Coffee. I love their coffee and I think the baristas there are happier than Starbucks baristas (especially in you compare the WDM Caribou on University to the WDM Hy-vee Starbucks). Here's something interesting I found out after a couple minutes of googling tonight: on Nov 12 Caribou will begin making all of their mochas, chocolate lattes, hot chocolates, specialty beverages and cold beverages made with either white, milk or dark Guittard chocolate at all Caribou Coffee locations nationwide. Instead of using reconstituted syrups, they'll be using all-natural, kosher and gluten-free chocolate, none made from more than 6 ingredients! Click here for the 411


If given the choice, are you a Caribou or a Starbucks person?


2 comments:

Rose said...

I actually really like the Amici in Grimes...that guy who is always working there totally cracks me up.

Kara K said...

Luke! He's the really chipper AM barista at AMICI ... very chipper for a non-morning person who is getting her coffee!