Friday, August 21, 2009

Workplace State Fair Contest Pictures

Geeze louise, I took some lousy pictures.

This first pictures is the winning butter cow my neighbor, Jamie, made. It's a butter cow that is moon walking. This is in honor of all the controversy that went on about the Michael Jackson butter sculpture.




A close-up.



This is my entry: my weirdo yellow crookneck squash. It's orange and has warts. Not at all yellow. Second place finish to an enormous zucchini. I was a little disappointed, but I did get a ribbon and a prize.

Again with the blurry picture. I know I have a better one somewhere ...


There was also an entry for an ashtray cake. Disgusting, but entirely edible. Actually quite funny! No picture, I forgot to take one.

Also note, these pictures were taken right before I found the dead mouse. Gross, gross, gross!

1 comment:

*carrie* said...

That is a weird butter cow! =)

What was the ashtray cake made of?!