Friday, August 28, 2009

Hospitality

I think that one of my spiritual gifts is the gift of hospitality. But this gift needs some fine tuning as I need to stop being annoyed when people show up unexpectedly. In fact, Lance does much better than I do in this respect. I think my problem comes because I like ensure that my houseguests have clean sheets & towels, some sort of baked good, and a decently clean bathroom. I really enjoy making a beautiful breakfast for my houseguests. Lance's brother and his girlfriend will be staying with us tonight. I would like to make cranberry orange scones for breakfast, but Lance is on a soft diet ... maybe strawberry soup? But then again, Andrew hates strawberries (not normal if you ask me!) Who knows what I'll make, I'm really not up for making individual breakfasts for everyone!

This just in: I'm also making supper tonight - soup anyone?

No comments: