Monday, February 24, 2014

Guest Post on Ever After Blueprint - Becoming One

Today I'm posting over on Ever After Blueprint. Andrea is a Des Moines mom, great writer and always has some interesting tidbit to share on her blog. While Andrea and I haven't officially met in "real life" we're friends via the internet with plans on connecting sometime soon! It was sweet when she asked me to a write little post for her corner of the internet.



How long have you been married?
Lance and I married just out of college – so 8 years this summer! Wow. We’re planning on taking a momentous anniversary trip for our 10 year anniversary so we should probably start dreaming and planning now.

What was one of your biggest challenges the first few months of marriage?
Lance and I were a long distance relationship couple the entire three years of college we dated. So when we went from only seeing each other on weekends to being married and LIVING together, it was an interesting transition.  Click on over to read the full post...

2 comments:

*carrie* said...

Enjoyed reading your post, Kara, but have to correct your marriage math: 2014-2005=9 not 8! =)

Summer said...

I love your blog, Kara! So, of course I'e nominated you for The Liebster Award. Check out my post: http://randomactsofsummer.wordpress.com/2014/02/25/the-liebster-award/