Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A Mother's Day Gift for .... Me


Dear Lance,


 
Here's a fool proof Mother's Day present.


Combine with brunch somewhere and you'll be #1 in my book. I'd make reservations ahead of time.

Or at least you'll rank higher than the time I was pregnant with Lucan and you told me that I didn't count as a mom yet. (Tell that to any 8 1/2 month pregnant lady and be don't be surprised if you get the silent treatment for the rest of the day. Or a swift kick. You'd deserve both.) But then you got the picture that it maybe wasn't the wisest thing to have said and took me to Wal-Mart at 9:30 PM on Mother's Day to "let" me pick out my own dilapidated bouquet of flowers. 
Let's upgrade from that first Mother's Day.

Love,
KK

PS - I already have your Father's Day present, so I'm setting the bar high. You've been warned.

No comments: