Monday, February 20, 2012

The Hunger Games Theatrical Trailer #2



Ridiculously excited. OMG. I originally took Friday, March 23 off so I could go to the midnight showing, but had to rethink when I remembered I'll have a 9-month old who will be up at 6 am regardless of what time I go to bed.
Instead we are doing a March Hunger Games birthday party (I have 5 friends who have March birthdays). We're all going to dress up like different tributes and then try and kill each other off. It should be a good time :) Now to find a babysitter ...

2 comments:

Jessica Mellema said...

1) You are a nerd. (Which I fully appreciate, because I am a nerd too.) 2) Did you say babysitter? I'm right here! Maybe a March trade is in order - we have tickets to see a comedian the night of March 18...

Nicole @ one half world said...

Wow...this trailer means nothing to me since I still haven't read the books, but I'm hoping to read book 1 by the movie release date. Please don't kill me at your party.