Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Gift Guide: The Quirky Foodie

Here are a couple of ideas for the foodie who has a sense of humor. Or for someone like me who is just a tad bit weird :) I personally think all of these ideas are really fun. But then again, I would - it's my blog!

Pizza Boss 3000: Power Saw Pizza Cutter - $15.00



The perfect gift for the husband who borrowed his friend, Josh's, power saw for 11 months.


Engagement Ring Measuring Spoons - $15.95



Needing to drop a hint to the man in your life that he's not getting the milk for free anymore? I'd say these measuring spoons send the message loud and clear.

Floral Sculpted Nesting Bowls - $33



According to Martha Stewart, presentation is half the battle. These bowls would definitely help you get to 50%. (side note: I'm not really sure that Martha Stewart said that. But for the last 12 years, I've quoted Martha as saying this. This doesn't count as defamation, right?)

Pizza "Pi-e" Cutter - $19




I'm sure pizzas will taste 3.14% better if you cut your pie with this cutter

Table Saw - Cake and Salad Knife - $6.95

The tactful way to tell someone their cake is a little on the dry side.


Shark Bite Oven Mit - $16.50



Protect your hand from oven burns. But not protected from sharks. ooohh my hand, my hand!

1 comment:

Nicole @ one half world said...

This is by far the best gift guide I've seen this year! I think these are all hilarious, but I love the pi pizza cutters and the shark oven mitt.