Thursday, February 17, 2011

True Confession Thursday.

If you've been to my house or read my blog, you know this much is true: I'm a food hoarder. I really am. If there's a national disaster that involves a food shortage, head for my house. I've got you covered. There's no other way around it. This is better than being a animal hoarder (that show FREAKS me out). Lance discovered last night, safely tucked away in our deep freeze, is last year's Girl Scout cookies. He came across 1 box of Peanut Butter Patties, 1 box of Peanut Butter Sandwiches and 2 boxes of Caramel Delights. Opps. I'm fairly certain that is last year's order in it's entirety. How? Because it's pretty much the same order as this year's, with the addition of a box of Thin Mints and the reduction of one box of Caramel Delights. How is it that we haven't eaten any of our Girl Scout cookies from 2009? I was probably saving them for when the mood struck me. Or it could be due to the fact that I'm always adding to our deep freeze and hardly ever deducting from it. I think I might have some sort of disease that involves "saving" food.






No comments: