Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Iowa State Game!

Hi all! Lance and I had the privilege of going to the ISU versus N. Illinois game on Sept 2. First game of the year and it was a beautiful game! Granted I should have been smarter and not worn shorts to the game, but that was my only issue. We were fortunate to have club seats, which meant catered food. Yum. I'm really starting to enjoy my football tickets :) Here are some pictures from the evening.

We love going to games - I love football season in general. Granted, I prefer football games that include fall weather, crisp leaves, tailgating, and winning scores :)





I ate a Clone Cone. They are loaded with food coloring. I dripped a little on my gray shirt and the damage was totally noticable!

This is where are seats were located. AWESOME!



The food spread. Bliss.


Isn't this a perfect day?




Go ISU!


I really enjoy the marching band shows. I'm a little bit of a nerd. I actually confessed to Lance they were my favorite part of the game. He just rolled his eyes at me and said "Yeah, that figures."






Don't ask me what's going on in these photos. I just figured I should include some action shots.
All in all, this is going to be a bumpy road for Iowa State football, but we're fans for life!

1 comment:

Rose said...

Great post, Go Cyclones! It was a beautiful day for a game, and it should be nice tomorrow too. I'm sad I'm not going to Kansas City!