Sunday, July 11, 2010

Where have I been?

Kara-spotting #1: Well, my final project for my last class for my master's degree is a multi-media class. Meaning that I had to design a website and video along with photos and text. Everything was within my realm of knowledge except the video. And oh was it painful. I am only technology savvy to a certain point. Anything after that I just want to pull out my hair! I should have probably used blogger as my web design forum, but I wanted a challenge and used weebly instead. Gads. That was a so-so choice. Here is a link to my final project. What is done is done. As of tomorrow, I'm calling it DONE.

Kara-spotting #2: Lance's sweet grandmother, Ethel, died on July 4. Fitting, on the 4th of July she was set free from the captivity of this life and went to meet her maker. This accounted for about 12 hours in the car and some unexpected time away from home.



Kara-spotting #3: I do promotional events as a brand ambassador during the summer and other misc times. It's good money, but it's tiring for the person who works full time and is completing grad school. Here's a picture of me and the other brand ambassador, Jon, at a US Cellular event at the Iowa Speedway.



Needless to say, I'll be back in the next couple of days with updates about life and food. Because we all have to eat. Even if it's turkey sandwiches for a week straight (and we all know that I hate boring turkey sandwiches for lunch.)

No comments: